1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for Towns & Nations + Permissions

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by qKurta, Sep 13, 2017.

1. qKurta

qKurta New Member

Hello DowsingRod !
    I'd just like to post few Ideas for the towny world.

1. Every mayor should have a prefix based on their resident count, for example:
    -Town Rank: Settlement (That's 1 residents aka the mayor) the mayor gets a prefix Hermit instead of their playtime rank
    -Town Rank: Hamlet (2-5 residents) the mayor gets a prefix Chief instead of Hermit
    -Town Rank: Village (6-9 residents) the mayor gets a prefix Baron instead of Chief
    -Town Rank: Town (10-13 residents) the mayor gets a prefix Dean instead of Baron
    -
    Town Rank: Large Town (14-19 residents) the mayor gets a prefix Viscount instead of Dean
    -
    Town Rank: City (20-23 residents) the mayor gets a prefix Earl instead of Viscount
    -Town Rank: Large City (24-29 residents) the mayor gets a prefix Duke instead of Earl
    -
    Town Rank: Metropolis (30+ residents) the mayor gets a prefix Lord instead of Duke

*all names are just suggestions, open to name-changing
    *The full name tag of a player, for example me, would look like this: Emona Duke Moderator qKurta

2. I also think that there should be more town roles, for example:
    Co-Mayor:
    This rank would be higher than assistant and on the same level as Mayor, just that they wouldn't get the preifx such as Baron, Dean, Viscount etc. They would also get permissions to delete a town, give assistant roles and do everything that a mayor can do.

Env: This role would be given to people who have higher taxes than other, for reasons that the mayor setted, for example: If i wanted to give a player higher taxes because they own a bigger home, i'd give them this role AND i could still charge them for the bigger home instead of making plots they'd have to rent/buy.

*forgot to add the "permissions" but that's okay, hehe

Your beloved qKurta