1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Interconnecting jobs

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by nutty135, Aug 3, 2017.

?

Do you think this should be added?

1. Yes, its a great idea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah i dont think it would work...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nutty135

nutty135 New Member

After realising the main way to make money on the server is jobs and the unbalance of players in each of the jobs, I came up with the idea of a board or tab. On this tab it would have little messages of people needing items for their specific job. For example, if you were a cook and you had all the ingredients to make a pumpkin pie except the pumpkins you could put on the board needed: 16 pumpkins, paying 10coins each. The player would put a notice up with the hope of a farmer for example with excess pumpkins. Eventually you could create a trusted supplier to supply these items on demand like in the 'real world'.

please give suggestions and ask if anything was not clear ;)
    Thank You
    -Nutty135

2. DarkBoomba

DarkBoomba Administrator
    Staff Member

I do actually think this is a good idea. Many 'gathering' jobs (miner, digger, woodcutter etc.) will be able to sell their items to players with producing jobs (cook, blacksmit, alchemist etc.). I will make a forum thread where people can request and offer items. In the meantime I'll talk to some developers to see if they can create something like /ah where people can request and offer items.

Thanks for the suggestion