1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Job Ideas and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by Evnis, Aug 1, 2017.

?

Should these things be added?

1. Yes, I'd love to see them in-game!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I think the jobs are perfect as is!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Evnis

Evnis New Member

All my post come with respect for the Owner and staff members who manage the server(s).

I have played on Dowsing Rod for a long enough time to know that is a good sever. It's simple, to the point, and has a great community. Alas there is always room for improvement. I have owned/coowned many servers and I know enough about Towny and how jobs intermingle with ranks and such. So the idea or ideas id like to propose are that smelting ore should be added to Blacksmith. This would link two jobs and possibly help the economy grow a bit more. My last idea would be for Cook. This job is kind of dull as of right now. Cooks are supposed to be spicy and flavorful! So why not put some flavor and spice into the job! What i mean by that is to add some more options into the job. More items to get paid for cooking and crafting! I know that this is kind of a stretch, but i think these ideas would benefit the server for the better. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion! Have a marvelous day!

2. DarkBoomba

DarkBoomba Administrator
    Staff Member

Great suggestion!

I added Iron and Gold smelting to the blacksmith jobs and added all craftable food items to the Cook job.