1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Event Poll

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkBoomba, Aug 3, 2017.

By DarkBoomba on Aug 3, 2017 at 6:56 PM
  1. DarkBoomba

DarkBoomba Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey!

So I want to decide what the next event will be, however I would like your input for it. Take part in the poll please :)

Now during the event I'm actually going to be in Rome, I will try to come online and help out. It might be possible that I can't so the other staff members will take over. We haven't discussed this yet that's why there is no date available yet. Also because I am probably going to be away it has to be something easy to setup and easy to be monitored. Why not set it up before hand? I'd love to be in 2 weeks I'll have some exams so I need to focus on that ;)....

I've come up with a few ideas and some of you also did, I've listed them below and explained what they will be.

Nether Star Race

In this event people will be teleported to a new world without their inventory. PvP will be enabled. In a big square 3 nether stars will be placed on top of a block as high as one could build. The idea is that one must gather resources to build a tower to reach the nether stars. The three people that obtain a nether star will be the winners of this event.

Diamond Dig

During this event 3 Diamond blocks will be placed within a chunk of stone. Everyone will be equiped with an OP pickaxe, McMMO and Jobs will be disabled. The first 3 people to obtain the diamond block will win this event. I have not yet decided if PvP will be enabled here.

Build Tournament

In this event people will battle others by building the best looking structured within the creative world. Head-Mod rank and above will discuss which 3 structures will be the winners. They won't know which is who's before hand.

I've heard other great event ideas. I did write those down for another time. Leave your vote!

- DarkBoomba

#1 DarkBoomba, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
?

What event would you like the most?

1. Nether Star Race

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Diamond Dig

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Building Contest

5 vote(s)
    45.5%

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkBoomba, Aug 3, 2017.