1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patreon Support

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkBoomba, Oct 7, 2017.

By DarkBoomba on Oct 7, 2017 at 12:03 PM
  1. DarkBoomba

DarkBoomba Administrator
    Staff Member

Dear all,

Over the last year I’ve seen the DowsingRod community grow and having fun together. This is what I always had in mind for the server. I want to thank you for that upfront. Now, I regret to inform you that I’m no longer in a place, financially, to support all the server costs alone. I’ve spent countless hours on the server but right now it’s just a leech in my wallet. With an upkeep cost of 55$ a month I just can’t pay for it anymore and work myself into financial trouble. So as a last resort I’m going to setup a Patreon page where you can pledge a monthly amount to keep the server running. If the total of monthly pledges is enough I will keep it running and will start working more on the server again. However if not I will be forced to sell or close the server.

I don’t want to force you into paying anything, but this is just how it is. We can all put a little into it and keep it running or we have to let it go.

DowsingRod is creating Minecraft Server | Patreon

P.S.

Pledging a monthly amount does get you ranks.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkBoomba, Oct 7, 2017.