1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Resource World

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by PimpDaddy421, Aug 2, 2017.

1. PimpDaddy421

PimpDaddy421 New Member

What would Everyone think of a resource world for the towny server so people dont have to dig up the overwold so people can place towns. While the resource world is being dug up for people with digger/ mining jobs. Also the resource world would reset every month so its always fresh and never just dug up

2. Berley

Berley New Member

I'm Against it.
    Whenever I enter other servers (for research) The tons of seperate worlds confuse me. Imagine how it would confuse new players.
    It also doesn't go well with the vanilla/towny feel that dowsingrod stands for.
    I can see why it'd be usefull, but for Dowsingrod, It's just not a good fit.

3. DarkBoomba

DarkBoomba Administrator
    Staff Member

After giving it some thought I agree with Berley. I discussed it with the staff team and we feel it would get to complicated for new players. One of our main points has always been simplicity. So, at least for now, we are not getting a resource world. Thank you for the suggestion though.